You Make Me You Make Me

Great

I LOVE that animation style! It's the best I've seen so far on NG. (Though I not what you'd call a huge interent geek) I like the smooth frame-by frame spinning of the character. Great job. Keepgoing!

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

DA BEST EVA

I'd say that this was the best movie I've ever seen, but that would be an understatement! This is incredible! I love the frame-by-frame talking of the cow in spcae, etc.I understand how hard that stuff gets. I LOVED how you used that guy from your Albuquerque animation! Do it in anyother Weird Al animations you make! And keep going! This is some of the best stuff I've seen on NG.

Virus Alert - "Weird Al" Virus Alert - "Weird Al"

Oober Awesome!

This is a great flash! I watched it two times before reviewing it. This is one of those movies that I classify as "The Movie" for this specific song. This is a great style and has great quality. I'm gonna watch it again, Bye!

Dogfight: The Great War Dogfight: The Great War

That's awesome

A very well-done 'in a moment' game. Challenging to just below the point of frustration, but very fun with a theme that works. I had to try like fifteen times on that last part, but still a great game to play

Axel F: Vocal Remix Axel F: Vocal Remix

Wanting to do the same

Hey nice! What program did you use? I've been wanting to do a similar thing for the Portal theme song.

Hyper-Freak92 responds:

Sorry It took a while to respond, I don't usually look back at my old pieces.

I sampled my own voice with CoolEdit Pro, at various pitched with aid of piano, then imported them into DirectWave (melodic) and FPC (Percussive) plugins in FL Studio 6.

If you procure FL and would like a copy of my Vocal Drumset, you are welcome to it. Just send me a PM.