You Make Me You Make Me

Great

I LOVE that animation style! It's the best I've seen so far on NG. (Though I not what you'd call a huge interent geek) I like the smooth frame-by frame spinning of the character. Great job. Keepgoing!

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

DA BEST EVA

I'd say that this was the best movie I've ever seen, but that would be an understatement! This is incredible! I love the frame-by-frame talking of the cow in spcae, etc.I understand how hard that stuff gets. I LOVED how you used that guy from your Albuquerque animation! Do it in anyother Weird Al animations you make! And keep going! This is some of the best stuff I've seen on NG.

Virus Alert - "Weird Al" Virus Alert - "Weird Al"

Oober Awesome!

This is a great flash! I watched it two times before reviewing it. This is one of those movies that I classify as "The Movie" for this specific song. This is a great style and has great quality. I'm gonna watch it again, Bye!

Weird Dream Weird Dream

Nicely Donely

Pretty well done. I hate it when people don't review my movies for a long time, so I'm reviewing yours. Real potential with your creativeness. I like how one thing randomly leads to another, but in such a way that it flows smoothly. Perfect style for further flash movies. However, I think the concept of random lines and scenes is limited to some degree. At some point, there is only so much you can do with it. I might suggest creating a storyline about a main character with a sword (like Link in the Zelda games; similar style) and create some sort of music montage story with him. Overall, nicely donely.

A Space Adventure A Space Adventure

Add More

Okay, good concept. I like it, but it could have more,
good, - itude. It's just so short and has just two funny parts; the one where the idea of pokemon is put in, and the part where the pokeball kabloded. But like I said, too short. It needs more. Maybe instead of the pokeball exploding, it rolls away and leads the astronaut (however you spell that. I think it's right) to a huge crater out of which comes the martian's other who hits the astronaut so hard thazt he flies to Pluto or something, but make it longer whi a few more jokes. Good start.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Awesome!

That was totally cool! I loved the first one and this only sweetens the concept! This was an extremley well done movie and I liked the idea of," The Chosen One" Awesome! Make more!

Violin Torture Violin Torture

Not that good

Dude, what were you aiming for? The sound was terrible and there was nothing interesting about the squeaks.

White and Nerdy White and Nerdy

Nice F B F

Like I said, nice frame-by-frame, but it is a little too focused on how cool the guy is. Try expanding to show the nerdy guy or something. And make the animation as long as the song.

That's your horoscope! That's your horoscope!

Needs a little more

I liked your frame-by-frame stuff, but otherwise it was kinda'...
lacking substance. You need more stuff in the animation instead of just a star or text that are a little boring. If you just add in more stuff to it and keep the smilies motif, then you'll do very well.

The Night Santa Went Craz The Night Santa Went Craz

Pretty Good

This was really great for your first animation on Newgrounds. Better than mine, which got blammed with due cause. I like your drawings and general style. Keep it up!